Early Founder Track
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur from the southern parts of Oslo? Then this program is just for you!
Bring your idea to life
The Early Founder Track is designed to help you kickstart your idea or startup, build a team and develop the necessary mindset and competence to succeed. We want to find, inspire, and assist people like you who are eager to start their own businesses.
You can apply as an individual with or without a specific problem or project.
The program is hosted by Gründergarasjen: An incubator for turning your ideas into prototypes and viable businesses.
The Early Founders Track is planned to be in english. Do you want to join, but only if the program is held in Norwegian? Apply anyways and let us know in the comments.
Ready to apply?
After you fill out the application, we will reach out to schedule a meeting. It will be approx. 30 minutes, where we will get to know each other and talk about your application. Application deadline is the 15th of December.
You’re eligible if …
- You have a connection to the Southern parts of Oslo City, like Søndre Nordstrand. We may also open some spots for other participants.
- You are motivated and want to learn more about thinking and working like an entrepreneur, solve societal challenges or want to develop startup projects.
- You are an individual with or without a specific idea or project.
- Applications are processed continuously until the deadline on the 15th Dec.
- Each applicant will receive an invitation to a short conversation with the Gründergarasjen team, to assess the application.
- The final selection will be done by the 20th Dec.
- Kick-Off: Week 2, 2024
- Module 1: Week 4-7, 2024 (4-6 hours of Workshops 1 day each week)
- Module 2: Week 9-16, 2024 (4-6 hours of Workshops 1 day each week)
- Demo Day: Week 17, 2024
Here is what you get from the program
Learn from local role models
You will get a dedicated mentor to your project after you have formed teams, each workshop will include experienced founders telling their story, and you will also meet local role models through "Meet the Founders." This means you will get to connect with successful entrepreneurs from your area who've been in your shoes before.
What to expect: a 3-month program
For four weeks, we'll focus on forming teams and projects. We will look at challenges from people and organizations connected to Søndre Nordstrand and your own projects. We will also explore problems together as part of our matchmaking process. You will get assistance in understanding the problem you are solving, create strong ideas, and get you thinking like an entrepreneur.
Next, we will spend seven weeks helping you build projects with potential for growth and a clear solution to a societal problem.
We will cover important topics like making sure there's a market for your idea, figuring out the best way to do business, protecting your ideas, how to get investments and more.
Collaboration with the Accelerator
You will have chances to meet and work with companies from the main accelerator. We will have co-working sessions, kick-off events, Meet The Founders Sessions, a Demo Day to showcase your work, and more.
Demo Day: show off your project!
On Demo Day, you and companies from the accelerator will get to showcase your projects and meet real investors – a chance to celebrate your hard work and ideas.
Remember, this program is all about helping you bring your startup dreams to life. We're excited to have you on board!
About the South Zero Accelerator
This program is powered by the City of Oslo and designed to show how impact-driven startups can play a pivotal role in establishing a 'Zero' community in South of Oslo.